Aug 2, 2008

A pillow before I leave - Ein Polster bevor ich wegfahre


I'm leaving very soon for the workshop in Sweden. I wanted to show the little pillow I did this week for my living room.

I used a wool fabric as background and did also some free motion embroidery on it. It is about 9" x 9" (22 x 22 cm).

It's very easy to do and it would be a good gift.

Ich fahre bald nach Schweden und ich wollte vorher den Polster, den ich diese Woche gemacht habe, zeigen.

Ich verwendete Wollstoff für den Hintergrund und bestickte es mit Freihandstickerei (maschinsticken). Er ist ca. 22 x 22 cm.

Ich glaube, er wäre ein schönes schnelles Geschenk.

14 comments:

  1. a beautiful pillow Sara, have a great time in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this sweet gift before leaving. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty pillow
    winter white
    I like it SO much

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous pillow. I hope you enjoy your Swedish trip. Do you ever travel to UK to do workshops?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cushion Sara. I have been thinking of using old wool blankets and remaking them into cushions. This confirms it is a good idea. I love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful. Have a good trip to Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. es ist wunderschön geworden. Tolle Idee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pillow is truly beautiful. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que bonito cojín, me encanta para un regalo. Tu siempre me sorprendes y agradas. Beso

    ReplyDelete