Nov 21, 2007

Fall spirit brooch



This is another fall spirit brooch. There is a promise of sun today and I did the brooch in colors I see through the snow...

It is 3"x2" (7,5x5cm) and has a small fresh water pearl in peach color on it. I bought these pearls and other stones in my last trip to Baviera. I thought they would look great on my pieces.

I also got some pins backs recently, very sturdy and wide so that you can use them with shawls too.

Diese ist noch eine Herbstgeist-Brosche. Heute haben wir fast einen sonnigen Tag und ich sehe diese Farben durch den Schnee...

Die Brosche ist 7,5x5cm und hat eine Süßwasserperle in Aprikosenfarbe. Ich habe neulich diese Perlen und einige Steine in Bayern besorgt.

Auch habe ich sehr gute Broschennadeln bekommen, die nicht zu klein sind, so daß man sie auch an Schals gut befestigen kann.
.

3 comments:

  1. Sara, I love this. The colours are so cheerful.
    Just what I needed to see to lighten a very grey autumn day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little brooch Sarah and all the other felted items you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your felted work is wonderful! Love your colors and details...so joyful!

    ReplyDelete